Logo & Style Guidelines
This logo is a symbol of the East Lake Foundation and its mission to help families in Atlanta’s East Lake community break the cycle of poverty and build better futures through mixed-income housing, cradle-to-college education and community wellness
The following guidelines are designed to ensure proper use of the East Lake Foundation logo. For more information and permission to use the logo, please contact Catherine Woodling at 404-974-4506 or [email protected]
- The East Lake Foundation logo must use the name of the organization exactly as shown at right.
- In text, the name of the organization should be “the East Lake Foundation” on first reference. On subsequent references within the same document, “the Foundation” with a capital ‘F’ is permissible. Do not abbreviate the name of the organization at any time.
- Rearranging the word Foundation in relation to East Lake is not permitted.
- The 2-color version of the logo should be used whenever possible. The Pantone Matching System (PMS) requirements for the 2-color version are: PMS 5405 (Dark Blue) and PMS 5767 (Olive Green). For 4-color process printing applications, the CMYK formulas for these 2 PMS colors are: PMS 5405 (C: 71, M: 30, Y: 13, K: 41) and PMS 5767 (C: 30, M: 12, Y: 66, K: 36).
- The logo may be used as a single-color (white) reverse, as shown at right. Use the reverse logo when the background color value is between 50% and 100% after conversion to gray scale. There is no reverse color logo. Always reverse to white.
- The logo may be printed in other colors only with prior approval from the East Lake Foundation.
- Staging around the logo must equal the height of the loop in the letter “L”, which is indicated with an X shown at right. This amount of spacing must be cleared on all four sides of the logo when placed next to text or other graphics.
- When reproducing the logo, be conscious of its size and legibility. To ensure quality reproduction, the logo must appear no smaller than 3/4" in width.
- DO NOT stretch the logo.
- DO NOT change the typeface of the logo.
- DO NOT alter the color of the logo.
- DO NOT scale or alter the position of the logo elements.
- DO NOT rotate the logo.
- DO NOT add 3-D effects to the logo.
- DO NOT place the logo on a busy background.
- DO NOT use the color logo on a dark color background. Use reversed logo.
- DO NOT add drop shadow or outer glow to the logo.
- DO NOT add an outline around the logo.